Cleaning up after your pet is a hassle- we can take care of it for you. Besides the smell, pet waste is also a constant source of food for insects, a health risk for pets, and it can destroy your lawn.
- Cockroaches, beetles, crickets and grubs are often coprophagous- meaning they eat feces.
- These same insects, along with birds, rodents, frogs, snakes, and lizards can host a parasite called Physalopteraspp– a stomach worm that can cause serious infections.
- Pet waste contains high levels of nitrogen that kills grass. These yellow or “burnt” spots will usually require new sod or reseeding in the general area.
Benefits of pet waste removal:
- keeps your pets healthier
- saves you time by not having to do the dirty work
- eliminates a food source for bugs
- protects your lawn
- and keeps the air (and your shoes) cleaner
Our once or twice a week services are designed to make you and your pets happy. Pest Defense Solutions has the most professional and effective poop scoop service in the Oklahoma City area. Link: Call now for information about our low rates and services. We cover the following locations for pet waste removal:
Tags: pet waste removal