Oklahoma is home to many warehouses and industrial manufacturing facilities. When trucks and trains arrive, they are often bringing more than just goods. Insects and rodents often hitch-hike and cause problems at facilities. With our power sprayer and other equipment designed to service large coverage areas, we can easily and promptly take care of your business. Pest Defense Solutions is the premier pest control company for offices and warehouses in the Oklahoma City area.
Potential For Damage
Pests have the potential to damage your merchandise and terrorize your employees. They can also move in from the surrounding facilities through exterior entry points. In industrial facilities, prevention is critical, and we will help you make a plan to stop problems before they happen.
Question: What does Pest Defense Solutions do about pests that are hiding among merchandise in the warehouse?
Answer: Simply spraying along the outside perimeter of a facility will not do much to target pests that are living in the harborage areas in the center of the warehouse. Black widow spiders, brown recluse, roaches, crickets, mice, and a variety of other pests can find safe haven in between boxes and equipment.
Pest Defense Solutions offers Oklahoma warehouses a fogging service. Oklahoma City Pest Control Company will use “ghost buster-like” motorized backpack sprayers to shoot a fog of insecticide throughout your facility. These fine particles of insecticide will find their way into the cracks and crevices where insects hide, and kill them on contact.
The great thing about this service is that the fog won’t leave any pesticide residues after it dries, so you don’t have to worry about your employees contacting pesticides when they are touching merchandise or other surfaces that were fogged.
Question: What can warehouse personnel do to prevent infestations?
Answer: Warehouse staff must be vigilant in detecting and reporting pests. When shipments come in, there must be a protocol set for thorough inspections. Employees should inspect all parts of pallets. They should look at the shrink wrap and between packages.
Inspection of Shipment
Employees should inspect all possible angles of a shipment, and when possible, move product around to access as much of the shipment as possible. Once the shipment is unloaded, look for signs of live pests, carcasses, or rodent droppings. You may also want to look at our other pest control treatments for business and home, we are a full service pest control company. Servicing both residential and commercial pest control. Trailers should also be inspected before loading new shipments. Above all, shipments should be rejected if signs of infestations exist. This will protect your facility and protect you from purchasing tainted products.
It is not practical, through your own efforts, to prevent all pest problems in your facility. So that’s where we come in. We will work with you to provide preventative and remedial treatments that will help ensure smooth operations for years to come.
Call us for a free quote and inspection at 405-972-5222.
Combine Warehouse and Industrial pest control with your place of residence and save! Company wide discounts are also available for all employees.
The stakes are high when dealing with pests in food service facilities. We know that a roach running up the restaurant wall will scare away customers, and that these unhappy customers may tell their friends all about it. Word travels fast in Oklahoma, and in this case, it’s not good for business.
Furthermore, pests in the kitchen and food prep areas can spread germs and diseases that could pose a threat to your customers’ health and raise red flags to health officials. That is why you need to call us today for restaurant and food service pest control in Oklahoma City OK.
Professional pest defense in food establishments is a must. You can trust the professionals at Pest Defense Solutions to protect your facility from one of the greatest threats to your business. Our comprehensive pest control program covers everything from roaches to rodents. We use a variety of innovative products and techniques that are designed to mitigate the problem with minimal impact.
We will do more than apply pesticides– we will work with you to limit harborage areas in your facility, and we will give recommendations on proper sanitation procedures. Our service is fully guaranteed, and we will do our part to ensure that your business stays protected.
Question: What are the common pests encountered in restaurants and commercial food facilities?
Answer: Cockroaches are perhaps the most common, while flies, rodents, and ants are also common pests who thrive in these settings.
Question: What does Pest Defense Solutions do to exterminate cockroaches in food facilities?
Answer: German cockroaches are the most common roach species found in commercial settings, and we have a variety of techniques to combat these tough pests.
Before treatment begins, we will perform a thorough inspection, where we pay special attention to damp areas, drains, splash boards, cracks and crevices, cabinets, and garbage areas.
Roaches are opportunistic feeders that thrive on almost any food source, including grease found on appliances and floors or food spills. Because of this, we will make recommendations regarding sanitation practices that could be implemented to gain better control. Proper control in food facilities is a two way effort between us and our client.
Next, we may place insect monitors around the facility in an effort to detect the population trends, which better help us direct our control methods. Our roach treatments typically include the use of baits, residual sprays, and insect growth regulators. This powerful combination of advanced chemistry products works together to effectively control roaches.
Question: What is an insect growth regulator?
Answer: Insect growth regulators (IGRs) are chemicals that affect the development and/or reproduction of insects. IGRs can hinder insect development to adulthood. If they don’t reproduce, there will be a breakdown in the reproductive cycle and a corresponding death of a population.
Also, IGRs can cause the insect’s development to be hindered in a way which causes outright death (ie. the insect stops producing an exoskeleton, it outgrows its own shell, and dies). IGRs can also cause infertility in insects, and they are labeled for use in kitchen areas. For these reasons, IGRs are powerful tools in the fight against insects in food preparation areas.
Call us today to schedule a free inspection! PHONE#
Combine commercial pest control with your place of residence and save! Company wide discounts are also available for all employees.
Pest Defense Solutions prides itself in helping other Oklahoma City businesses stay pest free. We know that pests and rodents are the last thing you and your employees want to deal with during your busy work day. Your employees deserve to work worry free. Get the best office and retail pest control in Oklahoma City to treat your buildings and office space, call us today for more information.
No Pests Are Good Pests
We understand that the presence of unwanted critters can demoralize your staff and decrease productivity. In retail settings, we know the damage that pests can have on your bottom line. By regularly inspecting, monitoring and servicing your establishment, Pest Defense Solutions can provide peace of mind and promptly eliminate any pest issues.
Question: What makes office and retail spaces susceptible to pest infestations?
- Sometimes there is a lack of interest or a lack of understanding about pest issues among busy employees. Many professionals are too busy to consider conditions that are conducive to pest infestations, or they have no interest in handling a pest issue. In a setting with many personnel, pest issues may go unreported or complaints may not be passed effectively to those who are responsible for solving the problem.
- The design of office and retail spaces varies widely, but most possess many construction features that allow for the easy entry and continued harborage of pests. For example, many buildings have drop ceilings that act as a superhighway for pests. Bugs and rodents, roaches and mice can move about unhindered and unnoticed. Drop ceilings can also have duct work or openings which make the application of insecticides impractical. Offices often have many doorways and widows through which pests can enter. If employees, customers, or delivery personnel leave these open, pests can enter unhindered, and even if an insecticide barrier has been applied, they may be able to cross the barrier before they die.
- Electrical and plumbing lines can create a vast network in which pests can travel and reproduce. As each line penetrates a wall, there is oftentimes a gap through which they can pass. This makes regular maintenance services essential to the mitigation of a problem before it spreads to another part of the building.
- Office plants are common in office in retail spaces, and they can attract pests if they are not properly watered or maintained. Over-watering can allow flies and evenmosquitoes to reproduce and thrive indoors.
- Employees can create conducive conditions around their personal work space. They oftentimes store food that can attract pests in their desks, and an unclean work space can also provide conductive conditions for bugs and rodents.
- Break rooms often contain ample amounts of employee “stuff” and food. If they aren’t kept clean and orderly, these areas can be hotbeds for pest activity.
Call us so that we can develop a solution to your unique pest problems.
We will work with you to ensure that employees and customers don’t have to think about pests.
Call 405-972-5222 now!
Combine Office and Retail pest control with your place of residence and save! Company wide discounts are also available for all employees.
“Sleep tight…Don’t let the bed bugs bite!”
Are you concerned with an ongoing battle with pests cutting into your bottom line? Has your in-house maintenance staff failed to eliminate a problem? You’re not the only one with these concerns. You need the best hotel and hospitality pest control in Oklahoma City area, and you will get that from Pest Defense Solutions OKC.
Here to Help
We are here to help. Hotels and similar facilities offering overnight accommodations pose a unique threat to your customers and your establishment. Because pests hide in clothes and luggage, they are transferred easily to hotels making them highly susceptible to bug and pest infestations. Thankfully, Pest Defense Solutions is up to the challenge.
Hospitality Pests in Oklahoma
Here are a few things to think about when dealing with hospitality pests in Oklahoma:
- Everything a pest needs to survive and thrive is located in a hospitality facility: water, food, shelter, and warmth.
- Hospitality facilities are highly transient with regard to the movement of people. Guests, hotel employees, and delivery personnel move frequently in and out of rooms and buildings, and all people and their personal belongings have the potential to transfer hitchhiking pests between locales. Guests can come from anywhere in the world, and from a variety of environments, which can greatly contribute to the importance of being proactive in a regular pest control program.
- Not only do pests hitchhike into facilities, but they enter guest and common rooms via traditional means, such as entering from the exterior through doorways, vents, windows, etc. Pests can then migrate between neighboring rooms through ”migration routes” such as duct work, electrical pathways, and plumbing lines. Hospitality facilities are highly interconnected buildings that contribute to easy movement of pests.
- Housekeeping staff can contribute to the movement of pests in a variety ways. Pests, especially bed bugs and fleas, can be picked up in a vacuum and be spread throughout a building during the course of regular cleaning. Staff can unwittingly transfer pests on a service cart as they move from room to room. Dirty linens can serve as a mobile harborage site. Because of this, it is important that staff be trained in how to minimize this transfer by doing things such as bagging the laundry.
Full Service extermination company
Pest Defense Solutions OKC is a full service extermination company that can handle your unique needs. We will work with you to develop a preventative program that can minimize infestations. If infestations exist, we
will apply sound control techniques to efficiently and effectively rid your hotel of pests.
Bed Bugs, Rodents or Other Pests
Whether you need help with occasional bed bug treatments, ongoing preventative services, or rodent infestations, we can offer a unique solution to meet your needs. We have many other pest control services that your home or business may need. We will work with you to develop a joint-effort strategy that will employ communication between us and your staff.
Call us today at 405-972-5222!
Combine hospitality pest control with your place of residence and save! Company wide discounts are also available for all employees.
Healthcare facilities are designed to be clean and sanitary- don’t let insects and other pests destroy your reputation or cause other health concerns with patients. It is essential to have proper pest management in the healthcare industry. At Pest Defense Solutions, we keep you and your patients in mind with our odorless and colorless treatments and services. All the chemicals we use are EPA approved and provide maximum results with minimum exposure. We also work with you at your discretion, to avoid unwanted attention. Call now to start protecting your facility and your patients.
Did you know that a seemingly innocent little ant crawling through your facility has the potential to spread diseases in an extremely effective manner? Have you ever considered the impact that a rodent infestation could have on your operations?
Let us work with you to protect your facility and patients from unwanted pests. Whether it is a hospital, an outpatient clinic, or a medical billing office, we have you covered. With your input, we will develop a program that balances the need for a low impact, yet effective service.
Integrated Pest Management
What is the solution to treating pests in sensitive areas? Integrated pest management (IPM) is a method of pest control where pesticides are used as a last resort. In IPM, we rely on inspection, monitoring, and communication with clients to develop a plan to alter those conditions at a facility that would be conducive to pest infestations.
For example, if a dirty and damp mop is found in a janitor’s closet, we might suggest removing the mop, or at least cleaning it and letting it dry properly. This simple step could remove a potential harborage site for a pest, and it would allow us to apply less insecticide.
Changes in Protocol
At times we may recommend a change to your standard operating procedures in order to more effectively manage pests. It may be necessary to alter the environment in a way that would discourage pest activity, then pesticide products with minimal impact would be selected for use, and they would only be applied sparingly in key areas.
Call us today for a free inspection and estimate! 405-972-5222
Combine healthcare pest control with your place of residence and save! Company wide discounts are also available for all employees.
Pest Defense Solutions prides itself in helping other Oklahoma City businesses stay pest free. We know that pests and rodents are the last thing you and your employees want to deal with during your busy work day. Your employees deserve to work worry free. Get the best pest control Oklahoma City company to treat your buildings and office space, call us today for more information.
No Pests Are Good Pests
We understand that the presence of unwanted critters can demoralize your staff and decrease productivity. In retail settings, we know the damage that pests can have on your bottom line. By regularly inspecting, monitoring and servicing your establishment, Pest Defense Solutions OKC can provide peace of mind and promptly eliminate any pest issues.
Our commercial pest control treatments work in all types of businesses such as warehouse, office space, retail space and many other types of businesses. We also service residential homes as well with all of our pest control services, your home or business will be safe from all the insects, we guarantee it
Question: What makes office and retail spaces susceptible to pest infestations?
Sometimes there is a lack of interest or a lack of understanding about pest issues among busy employees. Many professionals are too busy to consider conditions that are conducive to pest infestations, or they have no interest in handling a pest issue. In a setting with many personnel, pest issues may go unreported or complaints may not be passed effectively to those who are responsible for solving the problem.
The design of office and retail spaces varies widely, but most possess many construction features that allow for the easy entry and continued harborage of pests. For example, many buildings have drop ceilings that act as a superhighway for pests. Bugs and rodents, roaches and mice can move about unhindered and unnoticed. Drop ceilings can also have duct work or openings which make the application of insecticides impractical.
Nothing can ruin your reputation faster than a bad review about pest problems. If tenants are forced to live with roaches, rats, mice or bed bugs, they won’t stay long and they won’t recommend their friends. At Pest Defense Solutions OKC, we wouldn’t want to live with uninvited guests either. We have families, and we can relate to your tenants. Protect your reputation and make your clients happy by calling Pest Defense Solutions to exterminate all pests throughout your apartment community.
How do we do it?
Your tenants want to know they are being taken care of and that their hard-earned money is well spent. At our pest control company we monitor and service apartments on a regular basis, and your customers will see that. With our exceptional customer service, we help your tenants understand what they can do to minimize pest issues. We listen to their concerns. We take the time to inspect every room in which problems are reported and we do not wait- problems are promptly exterminated.
Apartment Pest Control in Oklahoma
When we treat, we take the time to do a thorough job. When we service your apartment community, our technicians are paid hourly, and are thus incentivized to spend MORE time doing what they came to do- get rid of your pests. Our service is NEVER a race from unit to unit. Your tenants will feel like we actually did something when we enter their home for a treatment. We guarantee it.
Question: What can my residents do to minimize pest problems in my apartment community?
Answer: Your tenants can implement some of the following practices:
- Keep a clean apartment.
- Get rid of all unnecessary clutter because “stuff” provides harborage (hiding) places for pests.
- Clean the kitchen thoroughly. Wash and dry dishes soon after meals, and minimize food spills and moisture in the kitchen.
- Keep trash in a trash can with a tight fitting lid and frequently remove trash from the apartment.
- Fix any leaks or moisture sources in the apartment.
- Sweep and vacuum frequently to minimize food particles, especially if children and pets reside in the apartment.
- Be careful about staying in hotels where bed bugs may be present. Also, stay vigilant for bed bugs so that the problem can be addressed quickly before it becomes a large infestation.
- Report all pest problems to the office immediately when they are discovered.
Call us today at 405-972-5222 for a customized quote that will address your community’s unique needs. If you would like to learn about our other pest control services then you need to visit our site, you will be glad that you did. We have a variety of services that we know your home or business will need.
Combine Apartment pest control Oklahoma City with your place of residence and save! Company wide discounts are also available for all employees.